In these days of lockdown, AIPPI is pleased to announce a joint webinar with five senior WIPO staff members. They will provide an update on the latest developments in Trademarks, Designs and GIs, on the PCT, Madrid and Hague systems, as well as on IP Enforcement. Please join us for what promises to be an informative session.
Date: Thursday, April 16, 2020
Time: 13:00 – 15:10 (Central European Summer Time)
The webinar is open to all AIPPI members. However, please feel free to forward the invitation to register to your office colleagues (but not the link you receive when you register because this is personalized!) If you would like to submit a question in advance, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, we cannot guarantee that your question will be answered during the webinar.
- Kenichiro Natsume, Senior Director, PCT Legal and International Affairs Department, PCT Legal and User Relations Division
- Marcus Höpperger, Director, Department for Trademarks, Industrial Designs and Geographical Indications
- Grégoire Bisson, Director, The Hague Registry
- Ms Debbie Roenning Director, Madrid Registry, Madrid Legal Division
- Xavier Vermandele, Senior Legal Counsellor, Building Respect for IP Division
The session will be moderated by Mr. Jonathan P. Osha, Reporter General of AIPPI, and introduced by Mr. Arno Hold, Executive Director of AIPPI with Thomas Bombelles, Head of Section, NGO and Industry Relations, WIPO.
Useful information and links:
Register to join the webinar on 16 April by following this link: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_YtUsW21kT360vGEtw9KW3Q
Having trouble joining? Please consult the Zoom Webinar Attendee Guide.
In a different time zone? Check your local time by entering your city here.