MIP International Patent Forum 2017
After a hugely successful event in 2016 which saw 300+ patent and IP professionals register to attend, Managing IP is pleased to invite AIPPI members for the second time to the seventh annual MIP International Patent Forum, taking place on March 8 & 9 in London.
- * In-house, patent and IP counsel attend the Forum completely free of charge **
- * Private practice AIPPI members attend for £895 + VAT (usually £1295)**
Attendance will allow you to engage in important debates about the most significant global developments in the patent system where you will have the opportunity to:
- Discuss the implications of Brexit on the UPC
- Debate whether China is a now a safe environment for IP owners
- Determine whether India is a suitable jurisdiction to protect your IP
- Analyse additional developments concerning the Nagoya Protocol, trade secrets protection, Patent Box regime, litigation strategies and more
For more information on topics, download the brochure.
To register your free place as in-house counsel or your discounted membership rate as private practice you can:
- Complete registration online
- RSVP by email to [email protected]com and quote AIPPI-MIP
- Call +44 (0) 207 779 8334
We have also secured discounted accommodation rate the Waldorf Hilton Hotel should you need it.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Managing Intellectual Property