Joint seminar of AIPPI Poland, Germany and France – Warsaw, March 16-17, 2017
by Bartosz Krakowiak (President of the Polish Group)
Following a long-lasting tradition of joint regional AIPPI meetings, on March 16-17, 2017, the Polish, the German and the French Groups of AIPPI, with the participation of the AIPPI Bureau, will organize a trilateral seminar on selected intellectual property related issues. The seminar will be held in Warsaw, at the famous Hotel Bristol, Krakowskie Przedmieście 42/44 (http://www.hotelbristolwarsaw.pl/).
Main topics to be covered during the seminar are:
- General topic: Damages in IP infringement matters (calculation methods and liable persons)
- Patent topic: Patents and regulatory issues
- Trademark / design topic: The notion of functionality in trademark and design matters
- Copyright topic: Copyright issues related to architecture and construction
- Other hot topics: Unitary Patent / Unified Patent Court / Brexit
Registration for the event is now open. All information is available and will be further updated on the event’s official website: http://mazurkas.pl/aippi2017/. You may also wish to visit the AIPPI calendar of events: http://aippi.org/event/aippi-trilateral-meeting-of-the-polish-german-and-french-groups/.
We look forward to seeing you – both AIPPI members and non-members – in Warsaw!