We are happy to inform you that registration for the 2020 AIPPI World Congress Online is now open.
Click on the same link for non-member options.
We are preparing an interactive virtual platform which will allow you to have as close to a physical congress experience online as possible. In the video below, Marek Lazewski, AIPPI Secretary General, quickly demonstrates all you need to know to navigate around the forthcoming Congress.
We will be releasing more information on this page as it becomes available. At the bottom of this page you can view the final programme (status September 29, 2020).
Congress highlights include:
- Free attendance for all AIPPI members (approx. 9,000 legal professionals)
- Spread over 8 days, starting from mid-morning to early evening, European time. This allows attendees from Asia, Oceania as well as the Americas to join at times.
- Plenary sessions on the famous AIPPI Study Questions
- Daily virtual roundtables on a variety of hot topics (first-come, first served; please note, only 1 roundtable attendance allowed per registration)
- Special sessions with VIPs and judges
- Unique events like Women in AIPPI and the AIPPI Young Members Forum
- And much much more!!!
We are very appreciative to all of our sponsors who are listed below. Their support of this event allows us to offer attendees an expanded programme. AIPPI encourages all attendees to visit the sponsorship section on the online platform during the Congress.
AIPPI is pleased to have several leading media companies partnering up for this event. If you are interested in exploring this option, please contact email@example.com for more information.
Download the special edition of The Patent Lawyer produced with the 2020 AIPPI World Congress Online in mind:
Because there will not be a physical meeting this year, read about the Special Process for the 2020 Study Questions. Please note that the summary reports for this year’s Study Questions are now available on the newly revamped publications portal.
In the video below, AIPPI Reporter General, John Osha, outlines the details of what will be discussed at the 2020 AIPPI World Congress Online. This includes the famous AIPPI Study Questions.
Don’t forget, as an AIPPI member, attending this year’s Congress is free for you!
We look forward to welcoming you online in October.
Not yet an AIPPI member? Click here to find out how you can also be there in October too.AIPPI 2020 - online-programme_at_glance