We are happy to inform you that registration for the 2020 AIPPI World Congress Online is now open.
Click on the same link for non-member options.
We are preparing an interactive virtual platform which will allow you to have as close to a physical congress experience online as possible. We will be releasing more information here as it becomes available. Click here to view the Congress programme (status September 22, 2020).
Find out what is happening on every day of the Congress by clicking on the day that interests you:
Congress highlights include:
- Free attendance for all AIPPI members (approx. 9,000 legal professionals)
- Spread over 8 days, starting from mid-morning to early evening, European time. This allows attendees from Asia, Oceania as well as the Americas to join at times.
- Features plenary sessions on the famous AIPPI Study Questions
- Daily virtual roundtables on a variety of hot topics (first-come, first served; please note, only 1 roundtable attendance allowed per registration)
- Special sessions with VIPs and judges
- Unique events like Women in AIPPI and the AIPPI Young Members Forum
- And much much more!!!
We are very appreciative to all of our sponsors who are listed below. Their support of this event allows us to offer attendees an expanded programme. AIPPI encourages all attendees to visit the sponsorship section on the online platform during the Congress.
AIPPI is pleased to have several leading media companies partnering up for this event. If you are interested in exploring this option, please contact email@example.com for more information.
Because there will not be a physical meeting this year, read about the Special Process for the 2020 Study Questions. Please note that the summary reports for this year’s Study Questions are now available on the newly revamped publications portal.
Don’t forget, as an AIPPI member, attending this year’s Congress is free for you!
We look forward to welcoming you online in October.
Not yet an AIPPI member? Click here to find out how you can also be there in October too.