All AIPPI members by now should have received an email with a unique link for them to register for this year's Congress. This is because Early Bird registration for the 2021 AIPPI World Congress Online is now open! At just €230, it represents great value. Especially when you consider it entitles you to:
- Visit 12 hour-long Panel Sessions, 2 of which will focus on Pharma
- Choose from 32 different AIPPI Cafés, a place where you can discuss hot topics in IP with your peers
- Join the Plenary Sessions where the following Study Questions will be discussed:
• Registrability of trade marks against public order or morality
• Reasonable awareness in compensation for infringement of IP rights
• Industrial Designs and the Role of Prior Art
• Inventiveness and sufficiency of disclosure in AI inventions
- Hear speakers from the world’s leading IP bodies
- And much much more!
Sessions run from midday (CEST) at the earliest, until 6.30 PM (CEST) at the latest, a timing that allows AIPPI members from all around the world to join.
Building on our success holding last year’s online Congress, you really can’t afford to miss out this time!