MIP Africa Roadshow by MIP
Managing IP are pleased to announce the inaugural MIP Africa Roadshow, in partnership with Adams & Adams, taking place on April 6 2016 in New York.
As Africa continues to become a meaningful player in international markets, it is essential that you understand the different approaches needed to protect your IP rights and are up-to-date with key developments in the region.
Topics covered include:
- Global IP portfolios & enforcement: Pitfalls & strategies in protecting your IP rights in Africa
- Transfer pricing & IP in Africa
- Competition law in Africa
- South Africa’s IP policy & substantive examination in Africa
- Effective anti-counterfeiting strategies in Africa
High-level speakers include:
Richard Parr, counsel, Merck • Nicky Weimar, senior economist, Nedbank South Africa • Kevin Curran, global IP counsel, Ascensia Diabetes Care • Witney Schneidman, senior international advisor for Africa, Covington & Burling • Michelle Fleming, general counsel, Digium • Nicky Garnett, partner & head of Africa Patent section, Adams & Adams.
Leave with everything you need to know about working in Africa to give you a head start over competitors.
Download the brochure for a complete overview of the agenda
HOW TO REGISTER:
FREE attendance for all lawyers