Don’t miss this special opportunity to learn directly from senior WIPO experts.
Presentations will cover topics including:
- the latest developments and trends in intellectual property in Australia and around the world
- practical tips for alternative dispute resolution
- using global databases
- sharing knowledge globally through WIPO Green, WIPO Re:Search and WIPO SME.
We’ll be joined by Australian experts:
- Brigitte Smith, GBS Ventures – Melbourne
- Dr. Kevin Cullen, NewSouth Innovations – Sydney
- Prof. Richard Jefferson, The Lens – Brisbane
Attorneys earn CPE hours by participating in a seminar:
- 3 hours CPE to registered patent attorneys and attorneys jointly registered as both a patent attorney and a trade marks attorney (1 hour each for Patents, Trade Marks & Designs)
- 2 hours CPE to registered trade marks attorneys (1 hour each for Trade Marks & Designs)
- 9:30am – 12:30pm: seminar presentations including Q&A
- 12:30pm – 1:30pm: networking lunch