- Main Task:
To advise the Bureau on its current projects for the improvement of the AIPPI administration in cooperation with the Dowling/Pedrazzini Committee.
To propose and advise the Association on possibilities of improving the AIPPI administration within the framework of the Statutes.
To prepare studies on the desirability and possible parameters of a long term reform of the organisation of AIPPI.
To liaise with the FAC.
– the development and efficiency of the AIPPI administration
- Advise to the Bureau:
To advise on:
– its projects for the improvement of the AIPPI administration
Collect and provide the Bureau:
– with its views on the administration of AIPPI
– Reports on its activities annually 2 months before each international Meeting
– its studies on the improvement of the administration as well as on the desirability and possible parameters of a long term reform until January 1998.
- Special Instructions:
The Chairman of the Committee shall inform Committee Officers, and in the case of Special Committees the Committee Members, of relevant Committee activities and shall seek, if possible, their advise and cooperation in formulating the Committees views.
Except as otherwise agreed all Reports, Minutes and other documentation are to be submitted to the General Secretariat.
- Chairman: William L. KEEFAUVER (United States of America)
- Bureau Link: Vincenzo M. PEDRAZZINI (Switzerland)
- Secretary: Richard ABNETT (United Kingdom)
- Member: Fernand DE VISSCHER (Belgium)
- Member: Takashi ISHIDA (Japan)
- Member: Hans Peter KUNZ-HALLSTEIN (Germany)
- Co-Chairmen: Peter B. Shortt (Ireland)