MIP International Patent Forum – 9 to 10 March 2016 in London
AIPPI members are invited to attend the MIP International Patent Forum, taking place on 9 & 10 March in London, at the Hotel Pullman London St Pancras Hotel.
Members are invited to join over 250+ patent counsel and private practice to discuss the latest issues in the patent landscape in a global context.
** In-house, patent and IP counsel attend the Forum completely free of charge **
** Private practice AIPPI members attend for £995 + VAT **
The current 25+ speaker line-up features participation from the UK Intellectual Property Office, the European Patent Office, IBM, Nokia, Vodafone, DSM, Nissan, Mundipharma International and more who will:
• How to accelerate your patent applications and ensure strong enforcement
• Examine updates from the Unitary Patent and Unified Patent Court
• Help you to understand the practical implications of US software law
• Discuss strategies to take advantage of second medical use patents across multiple jurisdictions
• Provide analysis on the risks and opportunities of different litigation strategies
• Debate how to successfully license and litigate standard essential patents
• Discuss the strengthening IP regimes in Africa, China, India and Russia and the effects they will have on your patent portfolio
For more information, download the brochure.
• Your free place as in-house counsel
• Or your discounted membership rate as private practice
Please contact Alicia Sprott at email@example.com or click here to register online.