MIP IP in Asia Forum 2016, June 21 and June 2, 2016
The MIP IP in Asia Forum will be returning to Paris on June 21 and London on June 23 2016 to discuss the most significant challenges and opportunities in the region.
IP protection and enforcement in Asia often poses a numbers of challenges for European companies despite the fact the China has consistently featured as one of the top worldwide filers of trademark and patent applications.
This interactive one-day forum is especially tailored for delegates who want to maximise returns on their IP assets and stay well informed about the world’s fastest growing markets. Delegates will also have the chance to make connections with 150+ other in-house counsel, IP counsel and private practice lawyers sharing the same challenges.
Benefits of attending:
- Discuss strategies to accelerate your patent applications in China and ensure efficient IP enforcement of foreign invested business
- Examine the new proposed amendments to China’s patent law and how this will improve enforceability of patents
- Learn how to adapt your IP strategy in light of recent legislative and institutional IP developments in South Korea
- Discover developments in Japan’s trademark and patent law
- Listen how to successfully ensure recovery of damages and enforcement of judgements
- Understand the changes to the Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP) and how this will affect your IP rights
- Find out what dispute resolution options are available in Asia
FREE for in-house counsel, general counsel and heads of legal
To register for either event or for more information email email@example.com