To prepare a Questionnaire based on the Resolution adopted in Geneva and the discussions in Berlin to be distributed among the NRG in order to propose the adoption of a further Resolution to the Gothenburg Congress.
- Main Task:
- Advise Bureau:
To advise the Bureau on further steps to be taken in consideration of the definition of patentability criteria.
To collect and to provide the Bureau with all documents of general interest on the subject.
Reports and documents (Questionnaire, Resolution) depending on progress made in the process, at least every two months.
- Chairman: Isabelle ROMET (France)
- Secretary: Gunnar BAUMGäRTEL (Germany)
- Member: Rob AERTS (Netherlands)
- Member: Eiichiro KUBOTA (Japan)
- Member: Ross MCFARLANE (Australia)
- Member: Jan Montagu VLECK (United Kingdom)
- Co-Chairman: Alex Macklin (Canada)
- Member: Gao Lulin (China)
- Member: Rich
- Deputy Reporter General: Jochen BüHLING