To study and prepare an opinion paper, expressing the views of AIPPI national and regional groups of the European Commission proposal.
- Main Task:
– The evolution of the European Commission’s proposal.
– The opinion documents prepared by other Organizations.
- Advise Bureau:
To advise on:
– Developments in the status of the European Commission proposal;
– Issues meriting further study;
– instruction to AIPPI Representatives;
– possibilities of cooperation with NGOs
Collect and provide the Bureau with:
– documents prepared by the European Commission, European Parliament, Member States and other bodies;
– documents originating from other NGOs
To provide (in addition to point 7):
– within 1 month a written Report on all Meetings attended
– immediately Reports on matters of special interest in the field
- Special Instructions:
Except as otherwise agreed all Reports, Minutes and other documentation are to be submitted to the General Secretariat.
- Chair: Peter-Ulrik PLESNER (Denmark)
- Co-Chair: Luc SANTARELLI (France)
- Member: Geoffrey BAYLISS (United Kingdom)
- Member: Nanno M. LENZ (Germany)
- Member: Ana Maria P.da SILVA (Portugal)
- Member: Luigi Carlo UBERTAZZI (Italy)
- Secretary: Enrique Armijo (SP)
- Member: Takhiro Koshibu (JP)
- Assistant to the Reporter General: Sara ULFSDOTTER