To assist and advise the special Editor Prof. Dr. Joseph Straus with regard to the publication of a special edition of an account of the Centennial Symposium.
- Main Task:
- Advise Bureau:
To advise the Bureau:
– in all matters related to the publication of a special edition of an account of the Centennial Symposium.
To provide the Bureau and Prof. Dr. Joseph Straus with the texts of the presentation made at the Centennial Symposium.
- Special Instructions:
The Chairman of the Committee shall inform Committee Officers, and in the case of Special Committees the Committee Members, of relevant Committee activities and shall seek, if possible, their advise and cooperation in formulating the Committees views.
Except as otherwise agreed all Reports, Minutes and other documentation are to be submitted to the General Secretariat.
- Co-Chairmen: Hans Peter KUNZ-HALLSTEIN (Germany)
- Co-Chairmen: Helmut SONN (Austria)
- Co-Chairmen: Florent GEVERS (Belgium)
- Co-Chairmen: Tivadar PALáGYI (Hungary)
- Chairman: Martin Kurer (Switzerland)
- Editor: Prof. Dr. Joseph Straus (Germany)