Following a long-lasting tradition of joint regional AIPPI meetings, on March 16-17, 2017, the Polish, the German and the French Groups of AIPPI, with the participation of the AIPPI Bureau, will organize a trilateral seminar on selected intellectual property related issues. The seminar will be held in Warsaw, at the famous Hotel Bristol, Krakowskie Przedmieście 42/44 (http://www.hotelbristolwarsaw.pl/).
Main topics to be covered during the seminar are:
• General topic: Damages in IP infringement matters (calculation methods and liable persons)
• Patent topic: Patents and regulatory issues
• Trademark / design topic: The notion of functionality in trademark and design matters
• Copyright topic: Copyright issues related to architecture and construction
• Other hot topics: Unitary Patent / Unified Patent Court / Brexit
Registration for the event is now open. All information is available and will be further updated on the event’s official website: http://mazurkas.pl/aippi2017/.